In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING BEAUTIFUL FOR GODS SAKE GO OUTSIDE AND ROB A STORE AND FEEL ALIVE AS YOU RUN AWAY FROM SECURITY
parents: "let’s talk about your future"
7) A song that makes you jump in excitement?
- Jump (for my love), by the Pointer Sisters, if nothing else than to recreate the Hugh Grant scene from Love Actually teehee
18) The last song you listened to?
- The High Road by Broken Bells
33) A song with a story behind it?
- ‘Fear and delight’ by The Correspondents always makes me so happy and think of when we saw them live and that was such a great night where I met so many great people, so yeah, that